Monday, November 25, 2013

2014 Free Diva Printables!


Wow! What happened to 2013???  Time seems to go by faster
and faster!  Perhaps it is because I am older now and I realize
how precious time is. Time is the one thing we cannot buy and how
I wish we could!  I could accomplish so much more, not have
to rush(!) and I could sleep l-o-n-g-e-r...
And...maybe, maybe(...) I would be able to keep up with the blogging :)

With the new year ahead, I am posting free 2014 DIVA Calendar
Bookmarks and a few tags for gifts, scrapbooking, etc. 
I always enjoy the Calendar Bookmarkers and they make
such fun gifts!  

I also want to mention that Zazzle is now carrying leggings
and scarves! I received my order of leggings last week and I 
love them!  They fit wonderfully and I am pleased with the
pricing.  I have added fun "Diva" wording on the side of the
leggings and other royal titles that may appeal to your inner
fancy or personal justification. 
Below are just a few of my designs and I invite you to stop by
my site ( www.zazzle.com/LadyDenise ) and view more of what
is available!  I promise that you will not be disappointed! 
They are utterly fun! (Personalization also available!)

*These come in a variety of colors...








 2014 Calendar Bookmarks...

*After printing and cutting out, laminate or use clear
contact paper to protect your bookmarks!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment