Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Free Printable Drink Tags with DIVAtude to Personalize!


I don't know about you, but when I attend parties and get-togethers, I always misplace my drink!  After several years of playing the guessing game, I now keep wine tags, wine rings, wine gems, wine charms, wine slippers and cozies in stock!  Much easier for guests and myself (!) to keep track of our drinks!  I am a bit OCD and I like everything in place and to run smoothly - right down to the drinks!  So all who understand and enjoy orderly functions, these printable drink tags are for you!  Guests can personalize and drink without the worry of losing their drink to a not so attractive attendee.
 Just print off on card stock and cut out!    

  






Again, I invite all to join my blog and facebook as I will post free items to print as well as keep everyone updated on new designs and sales!  Speaking of new designs you must check out my new "Diva of a Cook"! - She's a booty of a beauty!




























No comments:

Post a Comment